Description of the company
iTeQ Telehealth is a young and growing company established in Canada and France in the field of health care for seniors living in residences or supported at home by community networks.
IteQ Telehealth has developed an intelligent digital platform to preserve the health, autonomy and quality of life of seniors.
Headquartered in Montreal, IteQ Telehealth works with a multidisciplinary scientific team in several countries and is looking for a developer to support its growth and build a dynamic and passionate development team.
As a Senior Developer, you will actively participate in the implementation of the iTeQ Telehealth technology platform and its development team.
Initially, you will work in close collaboration with the main engineer and the research teams. You will participate in the development of the various software products that make up the platform's ecosystem as well as their testing, namely
- iOS application (Swift)
- Android application (Java / Kotlin)
- Web App (Angular / TypeScript)
- Web server (NodeJS / TypeScript)
In addition, you will become familiar with our DevOp processes (Docker, AWS) as well as the monitoring and maintenance of the various execution environments.
In a second phase, you will represent the Agile team as a technical expert and will collaborate closely with the lead engineer and the product management committee on the definition of requirements and their planning. With your technical expertise, you will have to manage priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You will need to be able to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the various software platforms.
This is an opportunity to join a small, talented team, share your ideas, explore innovative solutions and participate in the growth of iTeQ Telehealth.
Training, accreditations and experience
- Studies in computer science,
- 5+ years of experience in web development (JS, Angular, TypeScript, NodeJS, JSON, Redis, MongoDB, Git),
- 3+ years of experience in mobile development (Swift, Java, Kotlin),
- 5+ years of experience with Agile methodologies,
- 3+ years of full stack development,
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps (Docker, AWS),
- Fluency in French (Bilingual an asset).
- Be passionate, creative and enjoy challenges,
- Be responsible and autonomous,
- Be able to use new technology, learn new programming languages and do proofs of concept,
- Be respectful and open to constructive criticism,
- Be able to develop end-to-end solutions,
- Be able to collaborate, share ideas, listen and propose solutions.
Type of job : Full time
Start : January 2023
Duration : 1 year (renewable)
Place of work : ? Montreal, QC